I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!


It reminded me of the wicked witch of the West from Wizard of Oz.... I don't know, I needed to distract myself.

My mind is SO tired. I feel like I'm just walking around aimlessly. I've had a rough week. Don't really want to get into it too much, but let's just say it's a bittersweet sort of situation. I've witnessed the passing of someone very special to me and it's bittersweet because on one hand, she is experiencing her first couple of days in the Lord's glory which is amazing and which I don't even have words for. On the other hand, the people who loved her very much here on earth are missing her terribly. God is so incredible. Wow.

I just want to thank those who have been praying for the family. You have no idea how much this means to us. I greatly appreciate all that you have done. It encourages me and it brings me so much joy to see the body of Christ at work. I love you guys. Many thanks.


0 comments: