Oh, the beauty...

I heard some one say: "Maybe Disney World is the real world, and the world that we're living in is fake!" It sounds funny, but, oh! How I long to be a part of it. Don't you ever wish that you can take an exciting journey through the forest, over the mountains, and across the sea, to end up in front of what is a magical castle?


I can't seem to truly describe what I feel when I look at these photos. All I know is that my heart burns and longs for God all the more. God is truly the definition of wonder, amazement, & magical.

Danny Elfman & Tim Burton are by far, some of the most influential people in my life.
If you have time, click the link below and just listen to this song. You might recognize it if you've seen the movie, but this song inspires so much wonder and it's so beautiful. It makes me want to cry every time I listen to it. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uil_moZTQk